1. This is a updated version TB6600 4A two-phase stepper motor driver. Positive and negative control can be achieved.
2. Select the 7-step subdivision control (1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32) through the 3-digit DIP switch.
4. Suitable for driving 57, 42 two-phase, four-phase
5. Achieve low vibration, low noise, high speed effect drive motor
– H-bridge bipolar constant phase flow driven;
– Eight output current optional, the maximum output current: 4.0A;
– 6 subdivision modes available,up to 32 segmentse;
– The input signal high-speed optical isolation;
– Common anode single pulse interface standard;
– Offline hold function;
– Semi-enclosed chassis can adapt to more hard environment;
– Provide energy-efficient semiautomatic current lock function;
– Built-in temperature protection and overcurrent protection.
– Input voltage DC9-40V
– Input current Recommended switching power supply 5A
– Output current 0.5-4.0A
– Maximum power 160W
– Subdivision 1,2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32
– Temperature Operating temperature -10~45°C; storage temperature -40~70°C
– Humidity, no condensation, no water drops
– Gases are prohibited from flammable gases and conductive dust
1 x TB6600 upgraded stepper motor driver